Final Major Project_Research 03
1. How do teenagers want to change way of communicating with their parents to share their feelings?
2. How can Interaction Design helps them to solve their psychological problems resulted in separated family?
3. What parents want to communicate with their children?
4. Parents want to have a deep communicating with their children? Children want to have it as well? If they want, what kinds of communication they want?
5. Interaction design can help them to solve this problem? How can designer apply an interaction design to psychology?
6. How has Interaction Design improved tactile/kinetic presents in case of separated family?
7. Which methods are proper to communicate to students who are separated from parents? Which device they have used?
8. What is participatory design?
9. How can a designer make project for students who want to change the way of communicating with their parents by applying participatory design?
10. What can interaction design make teenagers induce to participate in new communication with their parents?
As can be seen above question, I reckon that the most vital thing for my further research is to find how to communicate in a new way, How? and What? is important for them to make them more interesting in communication each other.
Therefore, I need to understand teenagers and parents’ opinion, and talk to them, including psychiatrists, teachers.
I didn’t meet psychiatrists, but I talked to some students who have been separated from their parents when they are young. After talking,Irealised that they don’t want to have a communication with parents and satisfy their relationship with parents even though they have not had much communication with parents. I was surprised that they don’t think it is problematic. However, I though it can be problematic for a teenager to develop a fine personality. So, I’d like to argue that How can a designer make project for students who want to change the way of communicating with their parents by applying participatory design?and How has Interaction Design improved tactile/kinetic presents in case of separated family?